Friday, October 5, 2012

Ginger's Balanced Sugar Green Smoothie BlendItandMendIt


www.blenditandmendit.com Ginger runs the show in this video and creates a lip-smacking delicious "Balanced Sugar Green Smoothie." Cherries are high sugar but low glycemic, rating a mere 25 on the Glycemic Index Scale. Many are concerned about sugar levels, as am I and Ginger, so this is an informative video to watch, not to mention the great smoothie you get out of it and the fun we had making it.Disclaimer Do Your Own Work and Make Your Own Decisions "I am not a doctor. I am not a nutritionist. I present this information from my personal experience. Don't take my word for it. Do not believe me "just because". Do your own work and make your own decisions. Thanks!" Jane Do Not Construe As Medical Advice Or Treatment All content herein is the sole opinion of the author and in no way is intended to be or should be construed as medical advice or treatment. The reader of this information is solely responsible for his or her actions and the consequences thereof. If you want, need or seek medical advice or treatment, see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment